BRINGING DRY SPRINKLER TECHNOLOGY IN FROM THE COLD
WATER AND COLD DON’T MIX. THEY CREATE ICE Increase sprinkler length within conditioned space, and move water further from freezing conditions. Improve safety and reduce headaches by eliminating frozen and burst pipes.
INCREASE SPRINKLER SYSTEM SAFETY AND PERFORMANCE Reduced freeze-ups means less impaired systems, displaced tenants, and repair work.
THREE CONVENIENT LENGTHS Eliminate custom field measurements with the convenience of standard stock, and with peace-of-mind that installation meets NFPA requirements.
● Eliminate measuring and simplify ordering
● Stockable product means no waiting for delivery and reduced coordination
● Eliminate multiple trips to the jobsite
● Order VicFlex dry sprinklers at the same time as other material
● One-piece brackets with no loose parts
OWNERS AND DESIGNERS
INCREASED DESIGN FLEXIBILITY
● Deliver beautiful spaces without compromising on the quality of your craft
● Eliminate soffits and ensure sprinkler piping will be conditioned
● Stop wasting time figuring out how to hide sprinkler piping, concealed pendent applications are now a reality
AUTHORITIES HAVING JURISDICTION
INCREASED SAFETY, PEACE OF MIND
● With VicFlex Dry Sprinklers you don’t have to worry about frozen pipes and impaired systems. Eliminate damage, insurance claims and those middle of the night calls
● Education and following NFPA Code is key to keeping lives safe and property intact. Every dry sprinkler concern I’ve had in the past has been answered. It just makes sense. “ Steve Berry City of Raleigh North Carolina Assistant Fire Marshall